Birthday Cake Black And White Pictures and Images – Happy Birthday Cake Clip Art Black And White Photo and Vector. You can share these Birthday Cake Black And White on Facebook, Stumble Upon, My Space, Linked In, Google Plus, Twitter and on all social networking sites you are using. A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.
– Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.
– I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.
– Presents don’t really mean much to me. I don’t want to sound mawkish, but – it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
– To my dad on his 50th birthday
When I was young you were always there.
To hold my hand and say I care.
Encourage me along the way
along each step a different day.
Laugh a hell of a lot and
say don’t ever smoke pot.
You teach me how to do only
good things in life
And to never judge and
only do what is right.
My dad’s hands were never clean
Although he was a working man he was never that mean.
He cracks half a smile only once in a while
doesn’t like to show his teeth unless they are shiny, polished, and in style.
My dad is the kind of man that performs the unexplainable
People usually stare but my dad says that doesn’t bother me because I don’t care.
There are characteristics in every person that brings out your smile
Therefore my dad has too many and I will love him a lot for a while.
Happy 50th birthday dad
I love you.
– I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Birthday.’
– I hope you have a beautiful day and get at least half of what you want! Happy Birthday!
– The reason I met my husband was because I remembered a friend’s birthday. The moral of the story is: Remember people’s birthdays.
– Can you blow all those candles out or should we call the fire department? Happy Birthday.