Top 15 Nice Birthday cakes for girlfriend – Sweet and Romantic wishes for girlfriend. Romantic Birthday Messages, Text SMS for her, Lover sayings ….  Happy birthday to my girl that warms my soul and makes my life so special and beautiful!

Never thought that I can feel this way, but my love for you is endless like the sky. You are so precious to me, happy birthday!

I love you and wish you the most exciting and unforgettable birthday, honey!

On your special day, sweetheart, I‘d like to let you know that you make every single day of my life really special just by being yourself!

Wishing you all the most beautiful things in life, cutie! I can‘t wait to see you again and I can‘t stop thinking about you.

>>> Christmas cake decorations ideas

Birthday cake for girlfriend 1





Time seems both to stand still and to fly by when I am with you. So we may never finish celebrating your birthday but your next one is only a moment away. Happy Birthday.

Sometimes when you talk, I don’t hear the words but I just listen to the sound of your voice and it comforts me inside. I know that it is filled with all those things that I love about you. So forgive me if sometimes I don’t hear what you say. Happy Birthday.

I love you like a bird loves to fly, like a bee loves flowers & like a fish loves to swim. It just feels right. Happy Birthday.

>>> Birthday Cake with Inspiration birthday messages

Birthday cake for girlfriend 2

Being with you is like a wonderful dream and I wish it could last forever. Happy birthday to the girl of my dreams!

Happy birthday, sweetheart! It’s a wonderful feeling to see a happy smile on your face and spend there joyful moments together!

Happy birthday to the love of my life! I wish to make your day as special as you are to me!

>>> Birthday cake cartoon

Birthday cake for girlfriend 3

There is no greater gift than the one that you have already gave me – it’s the gift of your love! I love you so much, my dear, happy birthday!

May this birthday bring you lots of wonderful moments and joy that never ends!

Today is your day, so light up the candles and make the greatest wish! I believe that together we will make it come true!

>>> 18th Happy Birthday Wishes & Messages

Birthday cake for girlfriend 4

I want to be the best you ever had because you are the best. Period. The BEST. Happy Birthday.

Hanging out with you is fun. But riding a magic carpet with you would be incredible. As long as it didn’t blow out the candles on your birthday cake.

It’s like I rubbed a magic lamp and a genie came out and gave me 3 wishes. I only wanted 2 because you are always my first wish. And my second wish is for you to enjoy your birthday.

>>> Happy birthday ecards

Birthday cake for girlfriend 5

Just like a leopard feels very comfortable in its spots, I feel very comfortable around you. Happy Birthday.

I can wish upon a star or a four leaf clover, but it is really you that make my dreams come true.

You are my lover and my best friend. I am so happy that I get the package deal. Happy Birthday!

>>> Happy birthday cards

Birthday cake for girlfriend 6

Every birthday makes us one year older, but a good kiss can stop the time. Wish to give it a try, baby?

Happy Birthday, babe! I am gonna make your day special and I promise to make your year the best of all!

When I‘m with you, it‘s like a dream come true for me, cause you are the most amazing girlfriend in the world! Happy bday, my sweetie!

>>> Birthday cards

Birthday cake for girlfriend 7

For your birthday present, I want to give you something that you already have: my heart. Happy Birthday.

Loving you is loving myself, because our love makes us one. Happy Birthday.

When I look into your eyes I see the intelligence, beauty and passion that attracted me to you. Oh and a little of that look you can have that scares me out of my wits. Happy Birthday.

>>> Happy birthday flowers

Birthday cake for girlfriend 8

You are my love, my life, my happiness! I promise to make your Big Day especially lovely and sweet!

Every time when I see you, I fall in love with you all over again. Happy birthday to my wonderful girlfriend!

May your Big Day be as special as you are to me, baby!

>>> Birthday cakes for women





Birthday cake for girlfriend 9

From the moment I saw you I knew that you had the outside right. But it is what is on the inside that truly amazes me. Happy Birthday inside & out.

I would draw pictures and scribble notes all over the Book of Love to make sure that my message reached you. Happy Birthday.

I will love you for a thousand years and a day. Happy Birthday for just one of them right now. More celebrations to follow!

>>> Happy birthday greetings

Birthday cake for girlfriend 10

You are the breeze of fresh air, my little sunshine,

You are so amazing and I am so happy you are mine!

Happy birthday to my love!
————-
All the best wishes to you
Deep from my heart,
We will make this day special,
So let the fun start!

>>> Birthday cake with lots of candles

Birthday cake for girlfriend 11

Your heart is filled with love and fun and compassion and happiness that you share with me and the the world. Happy Birthday.

Remember that the love you & I share today is a true love – one that is meant to stay and stay. Happy Birthday.

You are the song in my heart, the melody of my life and you are the lyrics that I am writing. You are the music in my life. Happy Birthday.

>>> Write name on birthday cake

Birthday cake for girlfriend 12

Look at me and that is who you will see, but look into my heart and that is where you are. Happy Birthday.

Maybe when you blow out the candles and make a wish, you can think of me and make my wish come true. Happy Birthday.

You make me feel smart because it is so obvious that I made the right decision choosing you! Happy Birthday!

>>> Write name on chocolate birthday cake

Birthday cake for girlfriend 13

They say that birthdays make you older but they also say that a good kiss stops time? Want to give it a try & stay young?

Your love is like a fresh breeze in the morning, blowing gently from the ocean. Happy Birthday!

Your brightness makes me want to get up early. And of course I like to go to bed early. Happy Birthday.

>>> birthday cakes cute

Birthday cake for girlfriend 14

Sometimes I wonder if I am cast in a Hollywood movie because it seems like a fantasy when I am with you. Happy Birthday.

You shine like the sun to me. Your eyes twinkle like the stars. You pull me closer like the moon controls the ocean tides. Happy Birthday.

It is a wonderful feeling to celebrate life’s moments with you. Happy Birthday!

>>> Birthday Cakes Instagram

Birthday cake for girlfriend 15

Happy Birthday to my sweetie! I wish I could give you all the happiness and love in the world!

Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life, let’s make your day unforgettable!

Your charming smile and tender words is all I need to make me happy! Let’s celebrate your day, beauty!

>>> Birthday cake for husband

Birthday cake for girlfriend 16

When they write about the great romances of all time, I want them to dedicate a chapter to us and I want it to start with your birthday.

You were my exclamation point way before Facebook made it popular!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!

Sometimes I think that you are the lyrics and I am the melody and other times I think that you are the melody and I am the lyrics because all I want to do is sing along to your tune. Happy Birthday.

>>> Birthday cake for brother

Birthday cake for girlfriend

Today is a special day to me, because it is the day of yours and you are special for me like anyone else.

I feel lucky to wish happy birthday to the most amazing girl in the world, love you!

In words I could not describe my feelings for you that are stronger than diamonds and endless like time.
Happy Birthday, my girl!